fabricologist

fabricologist

Monday, December 12, 2016

Two Hello Kitties

I finally finished quilting and binding the second Hello Kitty quilt for Miss N for Christmas. I took it up to the soccer park this afternoon to take pictures of it with the large, older sister quilt.  That is where I took the pictures of her as well.
 This is little miss with here purple border. She is 1296 tiny one inch finished squares.
 Here she is with her big sister. Big sister was made up of 1296 2 inch finished squares. Yes, I am a little bit crazy.
                           I love seeing them side by side.
                             Little Hello Kitty
                              Big Hello Kitty.
 Here is the back of Little Hello Kitty. I used a Heather Ross print for the back.
              Well, the light is starting to fade. It gets dark so early these days.
Bye, bye Kitties. You sure are cute together. Talk to you all again soon.

No comments: