fabricologist

fabricologist

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Tiny House Update

 So I am still working on my Tiny Houses 100 Days project. I am getting very close to being finished though and I have to say I am still truly enjoying the process. I am actually looking forward to assembling the small quilt when I get all 100 houses done.

This is all the houses together on the design wall. There are 86 of them as of February 24. Only 14 more to go! The white house at the top doesn't count in the 100. I made it at the urging of my daughter, on Inauguration Day. But it will be included in the final project. Here are a few other houses:






These tiny houses measure 2 x 2.5 inches. I will be back to share the progress once they are done and sashing begins. Have a lovely Thursday friends.


1 comment:

Karen S said...

They are all looking wonderful. But so tiny!!