fabricologist

fabricologist

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Let's Catch Up

 Time for a catch up, since it has been over a month since I have posted. It is so hard to make myself sit down and write these posts. Part of it is that I am struggling with blogger and posting photos. It's a drag.

Anyway, let's just go, shall we?

First, here is an update on my Pas de duex quilt that I am making with Rachel of Stitched in color. Some parts are joined together, but there is still much more to do and the December blocks as well, but I am loving how it is looking.

I have had an idea to make a beach umbrella quilt for awhile now and one day I just jumped in and did it. Now it waits to be quilted. It was kinda fun to figure out the angles. I am no good at geometry.

I made a minimalist wallet, pattern by Anna of Noodlehead. This was so fun and pretty easy. I have never installed these kinds of snaps and never sewn with leather, but it worked out just fine.

Nice to have a new made by me wallet. I look forward to trying more of Anna's patterns.


Working on another Kiriki Press little stuffed animal. This one is a level 3 and guys, it is hard! I chose it anyway because I love learning new embroidery stitches. It's taking awhile, but so far, so good. I have a few other things going on, and hopefully I can come back later this week and tell you about them.



No comments: