fabricologist

fabricologist

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Plus Scrap Quilt is Finished

 I know! Can you believe that I have finished so many quilts lately? Me neither. But I am on a quest to get them done. I had eight quilts in process and now I am down to three!


This is in a stairwell. It was the only place close enough to snap a quick picture. I need to take some of these out somewhere and get better pictures. This whole quilt was done with scraps. I started it when I was still in California last year.

I quilted it simply with a skinny loop on the horizontal. I love how it came out. It is quilted in a coral shade of Aurifil thread.
Here you can see how well it blends in with some of the colors. Pinks really make good neutrals. There's no color they don't go with.
Here is the back, made from some fabric I have had in my stash for quite a while.  I love how the two work together.

So, that catches us up for now. More quilts to be made. Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Karen S said...

Wow, that is a great finish. I love the way you have made these plus blocks and the rainbow effect with the colour changes.
This would brighten up any room.