fabricologist

fabricologist

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

So Much to Catch Up On

 I find it very hard to sit down and write a post sometimes, but I am going to try once again to get caught up here. So many projects.

I finished the quilt top for the Perfect Pineapple quilt along. It has had all of the papers removed and the blocks sewn together. I need to get the backing put together and get it basted, but I am recovering from basting and quilting a very large quilt, so I am taking a break from that for a bit., But soon it will happen.
I made a second Sandhill Sling for myself this time. I love the color of this one. Pink is one of my faves.

And I finally finished stitching this beauty. Pattern is by Lolli and Grace, you can find it on Etsy. Her patterns are so beautiful.

Got myself a big bunch of Dahlias at the market on Saturday. We're supposed to get a frost this week so probably my last chance and boy are they gorgeous!
Started this project last year, but never got very far with it. It is another pattern by Lolli and Grace. I changed out the beads for some that I had on hand that I also happen to like a lot.
I mad one for each of the grandkids. And yay! Look at me ahead of the game for once. That's all for today. I hope you're all well and enjoying the fall.



1 comment:

Karen S said...

Your pineapple quilt top looks amazing. What a lot of work.
The colours look great in it.
Yes, your new Sling looks wonderful. You make them look so neat and even!!
I do like those embroideries. You are getting a collection now.
And the little house decorations are so sweet. Lucky grandies!!!
You really have been busy.