fabricologist

fabricologist

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

WIP Wednesday Early June Edition

Well, we're half way through the year now. Isn't that a kick in the head? So what's happening in your house these days? I am still pushing to get through some things so I can begin a few others that kinda have deadlines.  Here's what I have going on:
 I am finally quilting baby quilt number 3 out of 5. I actually just this minute finished it, so next it will be on to the binding, as soon as I decide on that fabric.
 I am finally putting the rows of this quilt together. After that there is one more little bunch of triangles to assemble for the border and it will be ready to be quilted.
 And my middle daughter finally decided on the fabrics for this quilt, so as soon as the background fabric gets here, I will be starting on this one, which will be queen size for her wedding quilt. Can't wait to start this one.
Here is a close up so you can see the dimples on the fabric. Happy Wednesday everyone. Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced.

No comments: