fabricologist

fabricologist

Monday, November 23, 2020

November Penny Sampler Blocks

 I finished my November blocks for the Penny Sampler Pattern Club. Next month, in December we will tackle assembly of the whole quilt. So I wanted to share the blocks, and then the quilt so far, up on the design wall.

This is the tea cup. I did a bunch of tea cups for the last Penny sampler, and then I made a small quilt out of them for my sister for Christmas a couple of years ago. Because I had already done a lot, I decided to just do one for this quilt. I love the elegance of the cup.

And this is my mitten. I love the fabrics I chose for this. My only wish is that the top of the mitten could have had more of a curve. People who have seen this don't realize it's a mitten. But I am mostly happy with it and it was a simple block to make.

So here are all the parts hanging on the wall. It gives you a pretty good idea what the whole thing will look like. I am pretty happy with it and I love all the new blocks since the last one. They will be very different quilts. Have a lovely week.



1 comment:

Karen S said...

Wow. It looks great. Lovely to see all the blocks and how well they go together.
Good luck with the next part.