fabricologist

fabricologist

Friday, May 29, 2020

Hands 2 Help

This is my post to show the Hands 2 Help quilt that I made for this year. I chose the Little Lambs Foundation. They were looking for baby quilts this year and the way I was feeling, that was what I felt up to doing. It was tough to stay focused and get this done, but I made I and am very happy with the result. I need to get it packed up and in the mail.



 Made with Little Clementine fabric, perfect for a baby or toddler.
This is the back. A fabric gifted to me from a friend.

I was happy to participate again in this great charity. Thanks to Sarah for putting it out there for all of us.

3 comments:

Live a Colorful Life said...

Lately I'm in love with anything red, white and blue. I just ordered a fat 1/8th bundle of Mackinac Island by Minick and Simpson and I'm anxious to make something with it.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Beautiful quilt for Hands2Help!!

Sarah Craig said...

What a fun quilt! Thanks for being part of Hands2Help 2020!