fabricologist

fabricologist

Monday, June 22, 2020

Monday Catch Up

So I wanted to catch you up on whats going on here in a crafty sense. I have many projects going in different mediums. I not only sew, I crochet and embroider. Here is a bit of what I have been working on.
This is part of the Dropcloth Sampler I am currently working on. I love her samplers. There is no color guidance on these, your imagination is your guide.
This is a new blanket I have started crocheting for Miss N. I hope to have it done for Christmas. I am using some of my leftover yarns from other blankets, but still did not have enough to do it all. I want all pinks and purples, since those are her favorite colors. So I had to order more yarn.
And this is my Dahlia blanket. I have finished all the rows, and am now working on round two out of six for a border. I hope it goes quickly and I can be done soon. It is hard to make myself work on this blanket for some reason. Well, it will get done.

I have other things going, that I will be back to share. Have a lovely Monday.

1 comment:

Karen S said...

Your sampler cloth is looking wonderful. And i love seeing your crochet, too. Great work on the dahlia blanket. Just the borders to go!!